Friday, 31 October 2008
We also had our Police checks back and sent them to our Case Officer. Just waiting to hear back from her now to say they are cleared.
Monday, 6 October 2008
WE HAVE A CO!!!!!!
Well I phoned up Chichester Clinic and booked up the X-Rays for the 8th October 2008 and the medicals for all 4 of us on Friday the 9th. :-)
The Police check for
Will then be time to start looking at the other details around emigrating! Dog/flights/removals etc. We still plan to move out in July/Aug 2009!!! Lina would have finished college then!
Wednesday, 24 September 2008
CRASH - Our house sales fell through
Well the In-Laws left for Sydney on the 8th September and they are loving it! Brian pretty much started work straight away and Laima has been checking out the shops etc. We are not sure whether they will be staying in Sydney for the duration of the year or if they will go to Brisbane! We shall see.. We are still waiting for some piccies!!
Robbie has started school and Miah in pre-school. Now that the house has falled through - we are going to stay in the UK a bit longer. Lina is going to finish College and her last exam is in June. Robbie will finish up his 1st year close to that also. We may even rent our house out and go at that point. There is no way we are going to accept a silly offer on our house even if the market is as sh*t as it is!!!
The VISA process is speeding up! The DIAC are really ploughing through the Case office allocations for May 2008 now. There are applicants all around us getting CO's and even VISA grants!! I am checking everyday to see whats happening. I cannot believe it's happened this quick!!
When I get some pics sent from Sydney - Will need to post them up!!
Wednesday, 9 July 2008
SOLD
Wednesday, 2 July 2008
Oz new tax year!!

Out house has been up for sale since the start of June 08' and we have had quite a few viewings. Had an offer yesterday which is good. Now pushing to get a bit more out of the buyer and then try to get out into renting asap.
We all go to Florida in exactly 6 weeks time!! cannot wait ! (The Villa Pool PIC above). It would be nice to finalise this house sale and move out before then (this guy is a cash buyer) we shall see!!
http://www.oakislandcove.com/
Lina's mum and dad have their VISA and are waiting on a start date of new job in September. So should know about that soon.
Wednesday, 28 May 2008
Progressing & waiting now!!!
We have now lodged our 175 Permanent residence VISA on the 27th May 2008 and had confirmation from the DIAC. Finally uploading all the necessary documents.. there are loads!!!
Thursday, 14 February 2008
Want to move to Sydney
Its going to be a long year ahead but we are all exited already!!
